Connecting with consumers today means having a social media strategy. There are a number of platforms that allow you to connect with your core consumers. While Facebook is the most popular and certainly the biggest, you may want to consider other platforms depending on whom you are targeting.
- Instagram is great for visual photos and video posting to an 18-40 year old.
- Snapchat is great for quick message posting to a 15-25 year old.
- LinkedIn is terrific as a B2B platform targeting professionals 25-60.
- Pinterest is a fabulous platform for visual photos, recipes, and detailed product descriptions.
Connect with people and grow your business with real people on any device.
Your people are here.
Over a billion people use Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network every day. With our powerful audience selection tools, you can target the right people at the right time who are right for your business. Using what you know about your customers—like demographics, interests and behaviors—you can connect with people similar to them.
- Demographics – Choose people based on traits like age, gender, relationship status, education, workplace, job titles and more.
- Location – Reach people in areas where you want to do business. Even create a radius around a store to help create more walk-ins.
- Interests – Find people based on what they’re into, like hobbies, favorite entertainment and more.
- Behaviors – Reach people based on their purchase behaviors, device usage and other activities.
- Web visitors – Retarget people who visit your website.
- Lookalike Audiences – This helps you find people on Facebook who are similar to your customers.
You can run ads on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network on any budget. Some people spend more on coffee each day than they do on their ad campaigns.
Photo Ads: Businesses can tell their story through beautiful imagery. Whether it’s inspiring people to see your brand differently or to take action, they offer a clean, simple and beautiful creative canvas
Video Ads: Offering the same visually immersive quality as photo ads on Instagram – with the power of sight sound and motion. And now, we can share videos up to 60 seconds long and in landscape format!
Carousel Ads: Bringing an additional layer of depth to photo ads. People can swipe to see additional images and a call to action button takes them to a website to learn more