Display Programs Are Online Advertising Solutions For New Audience Development.
- Keyword Targeting
- Targeted Display Networks
- Behavioral Targeting
Display Keyword Targeting – Reach your audience through content..
How It Works:
- We create a custom list for each campaign of dozens of relevant keywords.
- These keywords can be provided by the advertiser, or a list can be generated based on the goals of the campaign and the product or service offered.
- The keyword list is loaded into the ad-server, therefore the ad will then appear on site pages that contain the selected keywords. The ads do not appear on search result pages, but on-site relevant content pages.
Key Benefits To You
- Learn relevant new sites that reach your audience.
- Identify which keywords work most to support your product or service.
- Most of all, reach potential customers who’ve already demonstrated an interest in your product or service. By visiting web pages with content relevant to your business and based on the searches they are doing.
Target Audiences Through Custom Built Ad Networks:
We offer over 200 network solutions across various demographic audiences in order to target your customers. The foundation of any successful display campaign starts with strong, relevant audience. We design networks based on hundreds of campaigns for advertisers who are targeting particular audience groups. Additionally, the sites included have performed well in delivering audience traffic to advertisers’ sites.
You can custom build the targeting group you need or select from our preassembled groups.
Affluent 100K plus – Home Improvement DIY – Outdoor Enthusiast – Active Working Females – Educational Undergraduate – Online Learning, Graduate – Arts and Upscale Entertainment – Extreme Sports – Health and Wellness – Dieting and Weight loss – Sustainability and Green.
Behavioral Targeting – Target The Right Individual
Behavioral targeting is a technique used by online publishers and advertisers to increase the effectiveness of their campaigns. We do this through information collected on an individual’s web-browsing behavior like web pages they have visited or the searches they have made.
How Does It Work?
When a user visits a website, a cookie is placed on the computer. Therefore, the cookie has details about the site visit that helps separate it to a specific group. From that point, websites that use behavioral targeting will only show you information that is relevant to you
Retargeting cookies are powerful data collection tools. Therefore, the look-alike modeling opportunity enables advertisers to gather new information regarding their site’s visitors. Also, you will need a retargeting pixel for your website. Once placed, that pixel will begin building the advertiser’s site-visiting audience, one cookie at a time. The cookies are then compared to many other data collection providers in order to find which audience characteristics exist. These data collection providers are well-known companies including advertising solutions to drive new traffic. The data retrieved demonstrates the key audience characteristics contained within the cookies based on sites they use to search, shop, bank, travel, etc.